- Customize Panel
- Translate and RTL
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Click on Appearance>Themes>Add New>Upload Theme
- Select gump-pro.zip from the folder package and click on Install Now
- Click on Activate
- The theme has 1 custom widget:
- It is also compatible with the following third widget:
- You can use them under the tab Appearance>Widgets where you have the following sidebar areas:
- Sidebar: the classic sidebar for the blog area
- 3 Footer Columns
- There is 1 navigation area: Primary. You can create your menu under the tab Appearance>Menus and select the area Primary.
4) Customize Panel
- Go to Appearance>Customize where you can find the options:
- Colors: you can select your color for the border, text, hyperlink, the sidebar and more.
- Google Analytics: just paste your analytics ID
- Each page has 4 Different Layouts:
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
6) Translation and RTL
- The theme is translation ready and RTL compatible.