- Customize Panel
- Recipes Index
- Translate and RTL
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Click on Appearance>Themes>Add New>Upload Theme
- Select foodylite.zip from the folder package and click on Install Now
- Click on Activate
- If you want a better experience click on Begin installing plugin at the top of the page in the notice box with a yellow border
- Install and activate all plugins (if you don’t need a ecommerce don’t install WooCommerce)
- The theme has 2 custom widgets:
- It is also compatible with the following third widgets:
- You can use them under the tab Appearance>Widgets where you have the following sidebar areas:
- Sidebar: the classic sidebar for the blog area
- 3 Footer Columns
- Archive Sidebar for Recipe Index
- There are 1 navigation area: Primary. You can create your menus under the tab Appearance>Menus and select the area for each menu.
9) Customize Panel
- Go to Appearance>Customize where you can find tons of option:
- Start Here: you can change main colors
- Background: you can change the colors of the main background and the content area
- Header: you can upload a custom header image, change the colors of the menu and edit the Site Title informations
- Footer: you can change footer colors
- The theme is compatible with the plugin WooCommerce.
12) Recipes Index
- All archives page like categories and tags are customized like a recipes index. So you don’t need to create a new page.
- In the archive pages there is a custom sidebar where you add for example filters for your recipes.
- It suggested to add for example the category Recipes to all of your recipe posts and use tags like meals and ingredients
- Now you can create a custom menu with your filter category like in the demo: http://themes.pankogut.com/foodypro/category/recipes/ and use them in the Archives Sidebar with the widget Navigation Menu
13) Translation and RTL
- The theme is translation ready and RTL compatible.